I have been nominated to take part in the Liebster Award, which involves me answering 11 questions asked by the amazing Life As Abi (a few others have nominated me but Abi has nominated me the most recently). I then nominate a few other bloggers to answer my 11 questions.
- What made you start blogging?
A long time ago one of my friends had a blog and asked me to do it with her, I loved writing posts and after a long time blogging with her I decided to start up my own to make it more personal to me and to be able to upload whenever I wanted. I have now had this blog for a year and I’m so happy to have already reached 1,000 followers so thank you!
2. How long have you been blogging for, and what do you mainly post about?
Overall, I’ve been blogging for just over 2 years but have only had this blog one year. I mainly post about makeup, these posts include; reviews, looks and hauls.
3. Did anyone inspire you to start blogging, and if so, who?
I wouldn’t say that there was anyone who really inspired me to start as my friend asked me to join her with hers. However, if she hadn’t of asked me then I probably would have set one up anyway as quite a few people were at the time and I loved reading them (unfortunately it was so long ago that I can’t remember who).
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would definitely go to New York as I have wanted to go for the longest time. I would love to visit some of the places that Gossip Girl was filmed and think that it is a great place for photography. I really enjoy visiting cities and love London and Paris so can see myself really enjoying it there.
5. What do you use as inspiration for your blog posts?
Seeing other bloggers’ posts definitely inspires me with my posts, they make me want to work harder and to improve my content much more. I often get inspired by other peoples photos as they are amazing and such good quality.
6. What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are; blogging, photography, writing, going to the gym, baking and shopping.
7. What is your favourite film, or, if you cant pick one, what are your favourite films?
Some films I love are; Pitch Perfect, Die Hard, Kingsman The Secret Service and Tangled.
8. What type of music do you listen to?
I definitely don’t have a certain type of music that I listen to. I mainly listen to the charts, songs from musicals and old-ish songs.
9. What is your dream job?
Honestly, I’m not really sure. Either something to do with photography or media. In the future I can definitely see myself doing something to do with media as its something which really interests me and I feel like I will enjoy.
10. What is at the top of your bucket list?
Currently, at the top of my bucket list is to get good GCSE’s. I will be finding out my results in a few weeks so I’m hoping that I have done well.
11. Do you enjoy reading, and if so, what is your favourite book?
I don’t read a lot but on holiday read Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon and loved it so that would have to be my favourite book. I don’t hate reading but sometimes can get bored very easily so need a book which is gripping.
I would like to nominate;
My questions are;
- When did you start blogging?
- Why did you start your blog?
- Did anyone inspire you to create your blog, if so, who?
- What are your favourite types of blog posts to read and write?
- What is your favourite TV series?
- What goals do you have for yourself and your blog?
- Who are your favourite YouTubers to watch?
- Whats your all-time favourite makeup product?
- What is something that you are passionate about?
- Where would be your dream place to visit?
- What is something you would like to achieve before 2017 ends?
Thank you for reading! I really hope that you enjoyed this post. If you would like to follow me on Instagram or Twitter you can find me at @bethxkate.