Last year I did one of these posts and throughout the year I have loved looking back on it to see if I have been able to complete any of my goals. I’m pretty sure that I was able to complete most of them so have decided to do this post in hope that I can do the same again.
This post is in collaboration with The Diary of Ellie, her blog is amazing and I love her content so I’m sure you would to! If you would like to check out her blog click here. I can’t wait to see her version of this post.
I have put each of my goals in to categories based on what they are to do with as you will see below.
- Although blogging is not all about the following, I would love to be able to reach 3,000 blog followers within 2018. This is very aspirational but I’m almost half way there currently.
- Another blogging goal would be to easily get over 100 views per post when it has been recently published. Sometimes certain posts can really struggle to reach this whereas others can easily get it.
- I would also really like to improve my blogs photography and put more time in to all of my photos.
- Throughout 2018 I would like to have a set upload schedule which I stick to as this will ensure that I do push myself to upload on that specific day and time.
- My final blog goal is to make myself a good quality header. I have recently changed my header and am quite pleased but my aim is to change it every season.
- This is classic for most people but I would love to get more fit and healthy through 2018, this was in last years goals and I did put a lot more effort in to getting healthier so need to keep it up!
- The next lifestyle goal is to stop overthinking so much, this is something I’m very bad for and need to get out of the habit.
- Another classic goal is to do well in my first year of A Levels.
- Another goal is to start looking in to Uni’s and different courses which I could take as I’m still so unsure on what I want to do and where.
- I would love to be able to travel more throughout 2018 as I love to explore new places.
- Another goal is to be more experimental and adventurous with makeup so that I’m not constantly wearing the same looks.
- This year I will also be turning 17 so would love to start driving and pass my test during 2018.
- My final goal would be to be more positive and optimistic as there’s nothing better than feeling happy.
Thank you to Ellie for taking part in this collab with me! Please make sure to go and check out her blog and give her a follow, you wont regret it.
Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope that your 2017 was great and that your 2018 will be even better! If you’d like to follow me on Instagram or Twitter you can find me at @bethxkate.