I can’t believe that it has already been a year since my last post like this! In all honesty, 2018 has been one of the best years of my life. This year, I was able to travel quite a bit, I also made/became closer to some amazing new friends and made some pretty big other achievements.
Firstly, I thought that I would list some of my achievements of 2018:
- Passing my driving test
- Buying myself a car
- Getting A,B,C in my AS Levels
- Going to London for the first time without my parents
- Going out on more day trips with my friends
- Being so much happier than I have been in previous years
- Doing driving trips that were very out of my comfort zone and getting over the fear of motorways
- Saving money
- Getting a new job
- Going to the gym regularly
- Being slightly more confident in myself
- Gaining more blog followers
- Improving my blog content
- Improving my photography skills
- Being added on to PIXI’s PR list (still cannot believe this and how lucky I am)
- Getting unconditional offers from 4/5 of my Uni applications, one of these being from my first choice
Although there has been many ups to the year, there has also been downs as no-ones life is perfect but this post isn’t about the negativity of the year!
Now, on to my goals for 2019 and everything that I would love to achieve this year:
- This ones boring so I’ll get it out the way.. going to the gym twice a week, currently I only go once as I find making the time to go so difficult but I definitely need to work on this!
- Spending as much time as possible with my friends. I now only have a few months left in sixth form and I want to make the most of it and value all of the time I’ve got left with my great friends.
- Getting good A Level results. Although my uni offer is unconditional, I still really want to do well in my exams and coursework.
- Following the same theme, I really aim to stay on top of my coursework this year. As all 3 of my subjects are mainly coursework heavy, this is definitely something I need to do.
- Getting to 3,000 blog followers and improving upon my views. I know its not all about the following and views but seeing people enjoy my content does really motivate me to push myself and keep to an uploading schedule.
- Saving money to take to uni with me. Ideally, I don’t want to work throughout first year as I really want to make the most of it but we will have to see how this goes!
- Settling in to uni. The thought of going is currently quite nerve wracking but also so exciting. In ways I feel ready to go but in others I know how much I’m going to miss my home and all of my friends in Cardiff.
- Finally, a goal that I always set myself, is to travel as much as possible, in 2019, I have already got 2 holidays booked abroad that I’m so excited for (one with friends and the other, family) but I would also like to explore to UK more and go on more day trips!
Thank you for following my throughout 2018, it was a great year for me and my blog and I can’t wait to see what the future holds! Let me know any of your 2019 goals in the comments!
Thanks for reading! If you’d like to follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you can find me at @bethxkate.