I can’t believe that it has already been a year since my last post like this! In all honesty, 2018 has been one of the best years of my life. This year, I was able to travel quite a bit, I also made/became closer to some amazing new friends and made some pretty big other achievements.
Firstly, I thought that I would list some of my achievements of 2018:
- Passing my driving test
- Buying myself a car
- Getting A,B,C in my AS Levels
- Going to London for the first time without my parents
- Going out on more day trips with my friends
- Being so much happier than I have been in previous years
- Doing driving trips that were very out of my comfort zone and getting over the fear of motorways
- Saving money
- Getting a new job
- Going to the gym regularly
- Being slightly more confident in myself
- Gaining more blog followers
- Improving my blog content
- Improving my photography skills
- Being added on to PIXI’s PR list (still cannot believe this and how lucky I am)
- Getting unconditional offers from 4/5 of my Uni applications, one of these being from my first choice
Although there has been many ups to the year, there has also been downs as no-ones life is perfect but this post isn’t about the negativity of the year!
Now, on to my goals for 2019 and everything that I would love to achieve this year:
- This ones boring so I’ll get it out the way.. going to the gym twice a week, currently I only go once as I find making the time to go so difficult but I definitely need to work on this!
- Spending as much time as possible with my friends. I now only have a few months left in sixth form and I want to make the most of it and value all of the time I’ve got left with my great friends.
- Getting good A Level results. Although my uni offer is unconditional, I still really want to do well in my exams and coursework.
- Following the same theme, I really aim to stay on top of my coursework this year. As all 3 of my subjects are mainly coursework heavy, this is definitely something I need to do.
- Getting to 3,000 blog followers and improving upon my views. I know its not all about the following and views but seeing people enjoy my content does really motivate me to push myself and keep to an uploading schedule.
- Saving money to take to uni with me. Ideally, I don’t want to work throughout first year as I really want to make the most of it but we will have to see how this goes!
- Settling in to uni. The thought of going is currently quite nerve wracking but also so exciting. In ways I feel ready to go but in others I know how much I’m going to miss my home and all of my friends in Cardiff.
- Finally, a goal that I always set myself, is to travel as much as possible, in 2019, I have already got 2 holidays booked abroad that I’m so excited for (one with friends and the other, family) but I would also like to explore to UK more and go on more day trips!
Thank you for following my throughout 2018, it was a great year for me and my blog and I can’t wait to see what the future holds! Let me know any of your 2019 goals in the comments!
Thanks for reading! If you’d like to follow me on Instagram or Twitter, you can find me at @bethxkate.
If you follow me on Instagram, then you will have seen that a while ago I received a lovely press package from the team over at PIXI. With skincare products I always like to test them for a while before I review them so I can test if they are actually making a difference, in this post I will be telling you all of my thoughts!
Continue reading “PIXI Glow Skincare Range Review”
On the 26th of May, 2017, me and 3 of my friends attended Swansea’s Biggest Weekend arranged by Radio 1. I had managed to get the tickets a few months ago after seeing the original lineup and being interested on going on the Saturday because of Ed Sheeran headlining. As time went on and loads of new artists got added, I now really regret not also getting to tickets to the Sunday because I’d have loved to have seen Shawn Mendes, Camilla Cabello and many others, however, the Saturday lineup was still amazing and I was so happy when Sam Smith got added as he is incredible!
Continue reading “Radio 1’s Biggest Weekend Swansea”
As I am now coming to the end of my first year of A Levels, I thought it would be interesting to do a talk through of Photography as a subject because I love seeing other peoples work and seeing the topics that they have chosen. Continue reading “Photography A Level Experience”
Me and 2 of my friends recently took a trip to London as we’ve all wanted to go together for the longest time and thought it would be a great opportunity to take photos for our photography A Level that we all do.
Continue reading “LONDON TRIP (06/04/18)”
Me and 2 of my friends recently took a trip to Bath, Somerset for a day out. Whilst we were there, we took many photos, ate food and did a little bit of shopping. We went on February the 24th so as you can imagine, it was very cold, especially because it is mostly all outside and quite a bit of walking. In this blog post, I have decided to share with you some of my favourite pictures that I took on the day, I hope that you enjoy…
Continue reading “Bath Photo Diary”
I recently came across an amazing deal for the #AmazonBeauty box so knew I had to pick it up and give it a try. The box includes 9 different beauty products, some of these being full size products and others being samples. The contents include: the Rimmel London Fix and Go Setting Spray, NIP + FAB Glycolic Fix Cleansing Pads, WUNDER2 Dual Precision Brush, the Bourjois Rouge Laque Liquid Lipstick, a Sally Hansen Manicure Polish, the LOreal Paris 3 Pure Clays Multi-Masking Face Mask Play Kit, the Yardley London Floral Fragrance Collection (samples), a Bio-Oil Skin Care Oil (sample size) and finally, the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser.
Continue reading “#AmazonBeauty Box Review”
One of my favourite YouTubers, Tati, often talks about her love for the Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer. When I visited Florida in July, I knew that I needed to get it to see if it lived up to my high expectations. Today I have decided to share with you my thoughts about it. Continue reading “Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer Review”
As summer is sadly coming to an end, I have decided to share with you what I have been loving throughout the summer months. This post is in collaboration with Marissa from SimplyMarissa, her blog is amazing and you should definitely go and check it out, you can find Marissa here. If you would like to check out her Instagram you can find her at @siimplymarissa, her feed is so lovely.
Continue reading “Summer Essentials 2017 – Collab with SimplyMarissa”
Being someone who wears makeup on a regular basis, I know the importance of skincare and that makeup needs to be taken off well so that your skin doesn’t get clogged and get spotty. I have tried out so many skincare products, from higher end to drugstore and surprisingly my favourites are all from the drugstore.
Continue reading “Current Skincare Favourites”